Any tips from a veteran tank?

EpickFaill

Hey guys,i am playing jug tank in rankeds with full oboran augmented and,almost every match,after inspecting my gear,ppl send me to play tetris,i got 1800 rating and i cannot understand how will i get brutalizer when i can't play rankeds without any one whining and even more,out of 11 matches i lost 10 and won 1......so,i'd like to ask for some advice from some tanks.

Make sure you have your guard set to an easy-access keybind. Keep a close eye on your enemies and your allies healthbars. Swap guard often to keep the enemy changing target.

Solo ranked can be a bit of a pain, you're better off getting a guild/group of people and playing with them. Teamspeak helps a ton too.

Hey guys,i am playing jug tank in rankeds with full oboran augmented and,almost every match,after inspecting my gear,ppl send me to play tetris,i got 1800 rating and i cannot understand how will i get brutalizer when i can't play rankeds without any one whining and even more,out of 11 matches i lost 10 and won 1......so,i'd like to ask for some advice from some tanks.

If this is expertise rating then you aren't in full obroan. 2018 is full expertise. Going 6-12 down to pick up a set bonus with arkanian gear is good for some specs (I do not know juggs) but going ~200 expertise low is asking for abuse.

Edited by CaptainApop

I dont play a juggy tank, not at 55 at least, but my team runs with a jugg tank and as far as his gear hes doing this. Hes getting the four piece vindicators set bonus, because using intercede with that heals you, then taking mods and enhancements from the tank set as the rest of his gear. As far as play style, really you shouldnt try to output damage. Mainly switch guard from team mate to team mate, taunting a lot to further mitigate damage for your team, interceding, and using retaliation and force scream to maintain your buffs and using your aoe soft stun to control people. Other than that learn to be adaptable. For example, if the opposite team has an assassin tank, leap to him and throw him away at the start of the fight so whoever he is guarding doesnt get the damage mitigated away. Then backhand or force choke him so he cant get back. Ingenuity is what wins matches is what I have noticed Edited by SkyLordJaden

If this is expertise rating then you aren't in full obroan. 2018 is full expertise. Going 6-12 down to pick up a set bonus with arkanian gear is good for some specs (I do not know juggs) but going ~200 expertise low is asking for abuse.

He's talking about his Ranked Rating not his Expertise...

As for help... Reroll to PT Tank, is an option, or if you really want to stick with Jugg Tank for PvP... you have to know how to guard-swap, who to taunt to reduce damage, when to AOE taunt, when to use your DCD's etcetera.

He's talking about his Ranked Rating not his Expertise...

As for help... Reroll to PT Tank, is an option, or if you really want to stick with Jugg Tank for PvP... you have to know how to guard-swap, who to taunt to reduce damage, when to AOE taunt, when to use your DCD's etcetera.

if he was 1800 ranked he'd be one of the highest ranked players in the world at the minute. He's not.