The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[Upcoming content] BioWare, why'd you change the colors of the Walkhar Harbinger?!

Nichos_Ketra

Been looking through the "preview" of the Constable's Stronghold Pack contents in the collections window, and saw the Walkhar Harbinger speeder. It was originally a slick red and white color scheme, and now is a completely different but still slick blue and dark blue color scheme.

Why? I don't see why the red and white one was bad. In fact, I was REALLY looking forward to being able to get that once it was released.

Even if it can't be confirmed yet, I had better hope that there are still plans to release the Walkhar speeder variant with the red and white color scheme, as well as the blue and dark blue one. I also hope that the Walkhar Prophecy is still keeping the white and gray/black color scheme with the yellow lights when it's pack is released.

P.S. Major props to the designer(s) of the Walkhar line of speeders. They really did an incredible job on this thing! Absolutely fantastic, awesome-looking stuff here. I'd LOVE to see other vehicle designs from this line, such as a fully enclosed, two-person speeder.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra

Since the current only displaying in the live game collections and decorations previews has the blue color scheme, I REALLY hope that they at least add the red and white version as a direct Cartel Market purchase. That thing looked awesome, and I'll be very disappointed/sad if they scrap it. Edited by Nichos_Ketra