The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jedi Knight Let's Play

SuperGrunt

I have been doing a Let's Play on Twitch.tv for a little over a week now. I am about to finish the second chapter. I don't talk a whole lot, but I do some. I could also talk more if it was desired. Check it out, and let me know what you think. The link is in my sig.

I had a bunch of fun tonight in my stream. I'm playing on a PVP server which makes it quite a bit more interesting. I was on Belsavis, and got a little bit of leveling PVP action. I ran across a Bounty Hunter, and took out his Mako then proceeded to take out the player. Later on I saw a level 50 Sith Inquisitor trying to hide in a bunch of Imperial NPCs. I'm pretty sure that he was AFK for the whole fight, but it was an exciting race of me killing him before he and the NPCs could kill me. I won just before the NPCs killed me. (All the gender references are to in game characters, b/c I have no way of knowing the gender of the players.)

I picked up my PS4 today so I will be streaming Destiny more often than SWTOR, however I don't intend to stop playing and streaming SWTOR. My plan is to stream SWTOR every Friday, from 7pm till 10pm Eastern time zone, and every Saturday from 4pm till 7pm Eastern time zone.

Well I seem to have missed all your streams so far.

Is there any way you could highlight your let's play sessions and link them here later? Like what the official swtor stream's been doing lately.

It makes it way easier for more people to watch your stuff.

I usually enjoy watching Let's Plays and I'd definitely check them out later :jawa_smile: