Message you received in mail after downing part III of FA

Rakugo

I'm Being Followed Watch Your Back.

How the heck did I miss that one:confused:

ugh, thanks Jonas. Means we have to up our hidden message investigation more thoroughly.

Either this mean, the Trooper will see more of Jonas if class story are coming back, or the entire Rep will see direct and or indirect mentioned or appearance from Jonas. Oke now, as far as i know Jug didnt receive any special messages. i know i didn't on mine. At least not from FA:III. If some other jug did, please post the message here. Anyhow. I like to see the message from JK, BH and Smugg. Maybe we can paste them all together to get a broader sense of what is going on or at least what to expect.

Edited by Rakugo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres a list of the moons that have been out in the Star wars universe.

Besides the Idea of

Yavin 4

Might being the moon mentioned to in the mail if the SI

i also think it could possibly Dxun. I mean the Droid in FA:III servered the Queen of Onderon and Dxun is a moon around that planet.

But i want it to be Yavin 4 too

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Wars_moons

ugh, thanks Jonas. Means we have to up our hidden message investigation more thoroughly.

Either this mean, the Trooper will see more of Jonas if class story are coming back, or the entire Rep will see direct and or indirect mentioned or appearance from Jonas. Oke now, as far as i know Jug didnt receive any special messages. i know i didn't on mine. At least not from FA:III. If some other jug did, please post the message here. Anyhow. I like to see the message from JK, BH and Smugg. Maybe we can paste them all together to get a broader sense of what is going on or at least what to expect.

I posted ALL MESSAGES from the third part of Forged Alliances here already, Sith Warrior included.