Conquest Week 4: Death Mark (PvP!)

LadyAdmiral

Both factions of our guild ended up tying in the poll for which planet to overtake - Tatooine or Nar Shaddaa! A coin toss (Canadian penny, may she rest in peace) decided who would wind up where. <Remnants of Hope> has invaded Tatooine, and <Vestige of Despair> has invaded Nar Shaddaa. Many of our members this week are excited to be able to participate in a PvP-related conquest!

Only if I get to dance with my best friend, Scya.

ERROR: RELATIONSHIP STATUS HAS NOT ENTERED "best friend". PLEASE ENTER CORRECT KEYWORD INTO SCYABOT 5000.

But speaking of dancing, due to the high warzone conquest bonus, if you're q'ing you might actually see me. Hopefully on the opposite team 'cus I'm not very good :p

Also it looks like we might be taking Tatooine this week on our Republic side - I was expecting a bajillion guilds to pick it due to the high number of bonuses it offers, but I don't think the board is even full yet. The good news is that over time we're starting to see more and more guilds that we haven't seen before on the leaderboards - welcome all yee new and smaller guilds to conquests, congratulations on getting your flagships, it's a big achievement!

ERROR: RELATIONSHIP STATUS HAS NOT ENTERED "best friend". PLEASE ENTER CORRECT KEYWORD INTO SCYABOT 5000.

Wow, you break my heart.

But speaking of dancing, due to the high warzone conquest bonus, if you're q'ing you might actually see me. Hopefully on the opposite team 'cus I'm not very good :p

You know, I have a dojo for that. I'd be more than happy to give you some one-on-one time with the sensei.