Anyone else having problems logging into Shadowlands?

Sikpup

Neither the wife nor myself can log into the server, I, however can log into harbinger... (she hasn't tried, no characters there). :( 10:04 pm PST 9/8/14

After 5-10 min of trying, I can now, she still can't.

Edited by Sikpup
updating

same here, got kicked from shadowlands, was in the middle of soloing and got some alert pop up saying computer was lagging and the little icon went red to one bar, before I knew it, I got kicked while reading the alert popup while running, so i tried to shut the game down and re-open and am getting the dreaded "error code 208, connectivity issues, etc etc." meanwhile It's not my internet since I can get online just fine...I just got randomly kicked, it sucks...I also tried rebooting my computer, that didn't help either. I really wanted to get some more game time in before the patch in a few hours...It says "Unable to retrieve patch data. Please check network connection. Error Code 208" during the launcher, but won't even let me get to the next screen..It's so disheartening! I just became a sub again, after being away for a year. Hope the problem gets fixed soon! I miss my SWTOR! :( P.S.- If it helps, I was also on Makeb with my smuggler, I got kicked around 12:35am (EST), it's been an hour without connectivity so far...