The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Send me videos of your characters!

Heat-P

Hey Everyone!

I've been wanting to do this for a while. WoW has many fan made videos and I wanted to make one for this game (BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME). What I want to do is make a super epic and awesome trailer-style video with footage from the game.

Yes, I know I can find stuff online, but I thought this would be so much more fun. So, if you want your character in a super awesome epic SWTOR movie trailer, send me video clips of your characters to this e-mail: tron.animator0666@gmail.com

What I'm looking for:

Your favorite cut scenes

Action cut scene

Speaking cut scenes

Flashpoint cut scenes

Heroic/ 8 & 16 man story mode cut scenes

Format:

Quicktime, AVI and MP4 (Try to keep them small, you can also cloud, or dropbox link if it's a little big)

Keep in mind, I will be using clips that will make the trailer feel more or less relevant as a whole. That doesn't exclude anything, just means I wont use absolutely everything.

Everyone who sends me a clip that I actually use will be credited and given a link to the final product. Just let me know how you'd like to be credited (character name, guild, forum tag, etc.). I have no finite date of when it'll be done; all dependent on how fast and how much content I get.

Thanks guys!