Speeder Exhaust Bug (Still Apparent After Recent Fix)

arunav

Thank you for changing the colors to match the effect of the speeder exhaust bug.

However, the bug is still there, in that the exhaust pulsates back and forth in intensity, whereas in the past the exhausts were steady in color/intensity.

Without being a different color, it is much less noticeable. However, if you could please let the dev team know that the issue still persists, I'm sure many players would be grateful.

This affected so many speeders across the game, and I hope it receives a complete fix. We know you are all very busy working on the expansion, but these types of bugs still matter to many of us.

Edited by arunav

Thank you for changing the colors to match the effect of the speeder exhaust bug.

However, the bug is still there, in that the exhaust pulsates back and forth in intensity, whereas in the past the exhausts were steady in color/intensity.

Without being a different color, it is much less noticeable. However, if you could please let the dev team know that the issue still persists, I'm sure many players would be grateful.

This affected so many speeders across the game, and I hope it receives a complete fix. We know you are all very busy working on the expansion, but these types of bugs still matter to many of us.

Are other folks still noticing the exhausts on speeders to be bugged?