WTB Double Experience/ Double comm gain PST

CamreDuaaudi

Please bring back that double experience/ double comm deliciousness bull #$%@. I don't think I'm alone when i say that double gain/comms is addicting.

Must... Satisfy... DOUBLE HUNGEER!@:rak_04:

Don't know if some1 has already said it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did a Double Xp and Double Comms when 3.0 hit, or a cpl weeks after. Me and a lot of ppl I know would be disappointed if they didn't.

Don't know if some1 has already said it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did a Double Xp and Double Comms when 3.0 hit, or a cpl weeks after. Me and a lot of ppl I know would be disappointed if they didn't.

Common sense would dictate they'd do a couple of Double XP weekends BEFORE the expansion is released, NOT soon after.

They did that before 2.0 was released.

Consumable one-hour buffs for comms, reputation gain,double mount speed boost, hell even double credit drops would be an awesome addition and a good excuse to *finally* get rid of those ghastly class mission XP, exploration XP and flashpoint XP boosts filling up a cartel pack slot that everybody just deletes anyway.

Consumable one-hour buffs for comms,

Negative, on my server that would mean two, maximum three Warzones, since the queues are that long. Before 16 p.m. its more like one WZ per hour.

I would like a buff like the rested exp-buff. It esxpires after you get xx commendations double.

Common sense would dictate they'd do a couple of Double XP weekends BEFORE the expansion is released, NOT soon after.

They did that before 2.0 was released.

This is what I was thinking.) but yea throw down a double xp before expansion so people can get to higher lvl/play endgame content before new stuff comes out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.