Recycle some older things into something new and relevant

Zharik

I've got max reputation with several factions, such as Section X, Makeb, BBA, as well as all of the cartel market ones. I also have many reputation tokens left over. Yeah, yeah, they are worth some "credits", but how about making them worth either decorations directly (10 Makeb Green Rep Tokens for a Makeb chair or something) or exchangeable for prefabs at a reasonable rate? Older commendations would work too! Think of the interest you could generate in the older content if Classic, Basic, Elite, or Planetary Commendations could be turned into decorations? Making these able to be traded/sold would also stimulate the economy even more.

• 3 weeks later...
I've got max reputation with several factions, such as Section X, Makeb, BBA, as well as all of the cartel market ones. I also have many reputation tokens left over. Yeah, yeah, they are worth some "credits", but how about making them worth either decorations directly (10 Makeb Green Rep Tokens for a Makeb chair or something) or exchangeable for prefabs at a reasonable rate? Older commendations would work too! Think of the interest you could generate in the older content if Classic, Basic, Elite, or Planetary Commendations could be turned into decorations? Making these able to be traded/sold would also stimulate the economy even more.

after i sell hundreds and in czerka / GSI thousands for storage space, i'll say no

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.