What's wrong with Harbinger now?

wandering_hero

I couldn't access crafting skills so I logged out and when I went to log back in the icon just sat spinning. I restarted the game and now I am in a queue and my queue time and wait keeps going up instead of down. Population is light.

I haven't seen a queue in ages.

It seems like there is some problem with the server that really needs to be addressed.

Please let us know what is going on.

Welcome to MMO update hell. it ALWAYS happens after a major update. There are always bugs after them. 2.9 STILL isn't fixed.Then they add 2.10 on top of it. There are going to be more things popping up than just queuing and crafting.

They were having issues with the server connectivity issues. That's why the ques.

Edited by DoctorBeckett

not sure myself but it seems everytime i try to play during the daytime i get booted due to server lag at least 4 to 6 times before i finally give up till i get off work at night. it gets old. i like to play both in the morning and at night. plus i'm having to grind dailies to get the basic coms i need to get better gear than i have anyway

if you find out please post.. maybe its due to this unusually hot summer we've had this year