Bug Companion Conversation Ability in Strongholds Gone

Nmyownworld

When Strongholds first went live, the ability to have companion conversations in the Strongholds wasn't available. Then, at some point (I don't remember exactly when), I could have companion conversations in Strongholds. As of yesterday, the ability is gone again. In a Stronghold I can give my companions gifts, and use the GTN with them the same as on a planet and Fleet. However, I can no longer have conversations with companions in Strongholds.

Not sure if it's relevant, but the only Stronghold I use is Tatooine. The companion is Treek. The other companions of my characters have already completed their conversations so I'm not sure if it's Treek specific, or companions in general. I don't have HK-51 yet, so I don't know about having conversations with that companion either.

Update: Treek is the only companion I cannot have conversations with in my Stronghold. I unintentionally pulled out Ashara on my Sorc while in my Stronghold. I had completed Ashara's conversations on another Sorc character. Ashara could have a convo in the Stronghold. Treek can't. I don't know about HK-51 because I don't have him yet.