Malak’s Shadow armor.

GeorgeWhite

Does anyone know the story behind this armor set?

As far as i know, this armor set doesn't appear in the original KOTOR game. However, I heard something about a fan mode which adds a black armor for Malak. Can anyone confirm this or share more info about this set?

Thank you.:rak_default:

The latest "Shipment" is just including recolors of lore sets as one of the reoccurring themes for armors, the same way previous Shipments have initiated themes of Alderaan house-themed sets, cyborg sets, hutt-ball gear/jerseys, revealing armor, recolors of removed sets, etc.

There is also a recolor of Mira's set in the existing packs, and we know of at least one, a recolor of the Handmaiden's set, in the next. I'm sure the remaining Stronghold Packs will all include at least one such recolor as well, and then we'll see them cropping up occasionally in subsequent shipments as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if they tie some recolors to actual lore when appropriate (a Mandalore the Indomitable set for example would work well in this), but overall they aren't necessarily based off of anything specific from prior games/fiction.

Edited by DarthDymond