Looking for a really high quality republic pvp guild

Blackiesmith

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to keep a straight face when watching WoI talk down to stim addicts.

do you guys honestly think either of you fit into the qualifier "really high quality"

or even "high quality"

or hell "quality" for that matter?

I'd say "bulk rate generic" PVP guilds would be the right category

like if I was making a PVP movie and I wanted faceless extras, I"d know where to find you guys for cheap and by the dozen

Yes, indeed. You guys would be well found in a thread entitled "Looking for a bulk rate generic republic pvp guild"

That said I'd recommend either of you guys to anybody looking for pub side pvp. I imagine you all have a lot of fun crushing pugs

So who are you and what guild do you belong to?

So who are you and what guild do you belong to?

Willing to bet 2 creds: By the "really high quality" trash talk, that's ******medic. But please, if somebody knows otherwise, correct my assumption.

I actually hold no grudge against that guy. Great player and the trash talk is so false and absurd that its my daily dose of PvP comedy. :D

Willing to bet 2 creds: By the "really high quality" trash talk, that's ******medic. But please, if somebody knows otherwise, correct my assumption.

I actually hold no grudge against that guy. Great player and the trash talk is so false and absurd that its my daily dose of PvP comedy. :D

this guy didnt use the phrase "scared nobody" or "nameless sh i tter".. confirmed not combat medic..

Edited by mmerry