[Imperial Agent] Captured Prison Guard on Belsavis

Myrdovar

As part of the IA class mission, you work together with a bunch of criminals on Belsavis.

During this mission, they capture a prison guard and interrogate him.

Then your Agent has three options:

* Let the guard go (LS)

* Kill him (DS)

* Bind im and stow him away safely, so he can be used later (neutral)

Has any of these decisions consequences? If you let the guard live, will you meet him again, interrogate him again ?

Currently, my agent is a bit tired of killing grunts, but on the other hand, it is unwise to leave an enemy at your back..

Edited by Myrdovar

I chose the 3rd option (neutral) and it didn't seem to have any effect on the story (that I could tell). As for the other ones, I'm not sure.

The 2nd choice (DS) probably doesn't have any effect on the story either. The only option out of those three that might have a small impact on the story is letting him go (LS).

Other than that, the only difference will probably be a few different lines from the prisoners you're working with.

Edited by Essence_of_Light

I chose the 3rd option (neutral) and it didn't seem to have any effect on the story (that I could tell). As for the other ones, I'm not sure.

The 2nd choice (DS) probably doesn't have any effect on the story either. The only option out of those three that might have a small impact on the story is letting him go (LS).

Other than that, the only difference will probably be a few different lines from the prisoners you're working with.

Mind you, I chose all of them in the past already but again, aside from the typical LS / DS conundrum, I really can't remember experiencing a difficult outcome to what we're doing there.