Bug Characters are Not Where I Left Them

Nmyownworld

Different characters, same Legacy and server. I log in to a character that I left on my Tatooine Stronghold's ground floor, and when I next log in to that character it's on the Tatooine balcony. Characters I leave in my Tatooine Stronghold are sometimes at entirely different locations when I next log in to them. I leave a toon in my Tatooine Stronghold, and the next time I log on to it, my toon is on Fleet. One time, I left a character in my Tatooine Stronghold. The next time I logged on to that character she was on the Belsavis orbital station. It's a level 55 character that I never take to the Belsavis orbital station. Last time I went to the Belsavis OS was for the Belsavis class story missions.

This has happened when I've logged completely out of the game, and also when I've just logged out of a character but not logged out of the game.

This may be coincidence, but I see you mention just Tatooine. Now I only unlocked the Tatooine stronghold a few days ago, and haven't so far had this happening in any other stronghold, but today I indeed experienced this with a character on Tatooine being in a different spot within the stronghold.