Mara force camouflage talent bug?

Kirikkinaw

My marauder has the talent Phantom, which ups the duration of Force Camouflage. When I use this skill, the additional duration does not seem to affect the companion used as well, making the talent (potentially) a waste of points, if you don't time your sneaking just right.

I did not find any other mention of this issue after a quick search, all other bug posts were about stealth appearance and functionality.

My marauder has the talent Phantom, which ups the duration of Force Camouflage. When I use this skill, the additional duration does not seem to affect the companion used as well, making the talent (potentially) a waste of points, if you don't time your sneaking just right.

I did not find any other mention of this issue after a quick search, all other bug posts were about stealth appearance and functionality.

just rolled a Mara last night so am not able to confirm what your seeing. however, comps no longer draw aggro. as long as you get past without triggering any mobs your comp will too.

just fyi, the Phantom talent for sents works fine. never seen a prob. will keep an eye open as I lvl the marauder.

hope this helps