Hanger Bays are tiny (relatively)

Lacedemon

Maybe this should go in the Suggestion box but, can we get fullsize hanger bays that can hold more than one ship each. These current ones do not really do the Harrower justice.

Now granted the the ships are full size so they are big (hence the relatively in the title), it is still a bit sad to only hold two ships on the guild ship when we have 3 unique ships across the AC's and considering the size of the hanger bays we see on other ships and stations.

I was quite looking forward to loading up my hanger bays with Tanks and fighters making it look like a proper invasion force ready to disembark.

Not to mention that after all of the hours you guys put in to make lovely ship assets the best place available to players can barely fit more than a few in

Maybe this should go in the Suggestion box but, can we get fullsize hanger bays that can hold more than one ship each. These current ones do not really do the Harrower justice.

Now granted the the ships are full size so they are big (hence the relatively in the title), it is still a bit sad to only hold two ships on the guild ship when we have 3 unique ships across the AC's and considering the size of the hanger bays we see on other ships and stations.

I was quite looking forward to loading up my hanger bays with Tanks and fighters making it look like a proper invasion force ready to disembark.

Not to mention that after all of the hours you guys put in to make lovely ship assets the best place available to players can barely fit more than a few in

The player ship models we can place in Strongholds are about half size (Fury, Phantom, Defender etc). After donating one to the guild to place in the flagship does it become fullsize once placed in the flagship hangar? Or is it like my Tatooine ones (50% smaller than the original).

Thanks in advance.

The player ship models we can place in Strongholds are about half size (Fury, Phantom, Defender etc). After donating one to the guild to place in the flagship does it become fullsize once placed in the flagship hangar? Or is it like my Tatooine ones (50% smaller than the original).

Thanks in advance.

I will have a look. I have the Fury on Tat and in the guild ship we have a Phantom so its hard for me to compare side by side but I will have a look.

I will have a look. I have the Fury on Tat and in the guild ship we have a Phantom so its hard for me to compare side by side but I will have a look.

Thanks mate.

While you're at it I'll take a guild invite, a gold flagship key and an unsupervised hour spent in your guild bank :D

The Red Eclipse - Jamus Divinus (for the invite, key and GB permissions)

Edited by Jamus_Divinus

Thanks mate.

While you're at it I'll take a guild invite, a gold flagship key and an unsupervised hour spent in your guild bank :D

The Red Eclipse - Jamus Divinus (for the invite, key and GB permissions)

A full hour ? tsk tsk tsk... you should need just 30 minutes :p

Jokes aside, at least class ships can be placed with their landing gear on unlike GSF ship decorations. So ıf you want to put something other than class ships to hangar they will kind of look out of place.