Companion conversations skipping

Koneydollabill

I believe this is a bug but wanted to be sure. On my Sorcerer Ashara and Andronikos have skipped conversations. I never received any notification that they wanted to talk. And when I did it gave me a conversation after the ones that got skipped. Why is this happening?? Any help is much appreciated

Question: Are you talking to them while in your stronghold?

I noticed something similiar with HK-51. I haven't talked to him yet on my latest Sorcerer, and but he displays the Quest symbol while in my stronghold. When I talk to him there, he starts off with the chronologically second conversation, but if I abort the conversation and talk to him on my ship, he regularly starts off with the first one.

Seeing as how these are the two romance options, the one that's the same gender as you will skip all romance conversations. I think occasionally there will be slightly different ones in their place, but not always.

The same is also true of your romancable companion if you failed to initiate the romance for some reason. That could very well be your problem. If you're absolutely positive you've initiated a romance, and you're still missing convos that you've seen on someone else who was also romancing that companion, then I don't know what the problem is. It's probably bugged.