<The Krayt Council> Republic guild is recruiting!

Jylle

<The Krayt Council> is a small, mature, laid back guild that originated on the Krayt Dragon server pre-launch. Our members have been playing SWTOR since early access, and have experience in other MMOs. We are looking for players who are interested in joining us in conquest content with all that has to offer and have a few laughs along the way. We are also looking for another player to round out our Thursday night GSF team -- no experience necessary.

Our highest traffic hours are 7 - 11 p.m. ET on weekdays and a little wider on weekends. We have a guild flagship and guild stronghold, and use mumble. Though most of us are not leveling anymore, we are quite experienced and happy to answer questions with any aspects of the game for those players who are still leveling.

If this sounds like the type of environment you are looking for, please reply here or visit our website at http://swtor-the-council.guildlaunch.com to learn more about us and fill out an application, or whisper Kaidy in-game (or see our website for a list of officers). We are also looking for people who will bring new ideas and interests to the game and our guild. So get in touch with us, we look forward to hearing from you!

P.S. We have Beer & Cookies!

P.P.S. Don't follow Corra! (This is guild rule #1!)

• 2 months later...

With 3.0 fast approaching, <The Krayt Council> is looking for new members interested in exploring Rishi, Yavin 4, and whatever beckons after Shadow of Revan. Since Galactic Strongholds landed, we've been busy upgrading and decorating The Drunken Mynock (our guild flagship), doing HM and NiM Operations, participating in conquest (with 3 leaderboard finishes), among other activities.

Visit our website at http://swtor-the-council.guildlaunch.com to learn more about what we do, or contact Kaidy or Merani in-game (our website's public forums also has a list of officers and their alts).

Edited by SheikShmoove

Ranged DPS here looking for a raid spot. Does your ops team have any openings for a permanent position?

Thanks

Unfortunately at this time we do not have any raid openings sry. Best of luck in finding a good group. If you your needs or our change we can give you a shout and vice versa if you'd like.

Edited by corbyone

Hello, I am interested in joining. I usually interested in playing stories, I am about to start my 4th character tonight. I have 3 other characters, but I will probably just be playing my Jedi Knight lvl 55 and my new smuggler I will make. I would like to join you in some flashpoints and whatnot if I can, I want to explore new aspects of the game.

My Jedi Knight's name is Aricema, idk if we are supposed to meet up in game so you can recruit me

Edited by USASpacePatriot