Personal Conquest Saying I have completed a Crafting quest after 2.9C patch

Avorniel

Hi

My personal Conquest quests is saying I have created an Invasion Force item well I haven't if you look at my screenshot I can't as I have no crafting skills only gathering.It lso says I have done Kuat FP which I have not as I do not group with this character as I suck big time as meele and to embarised to even try lol.

I have refreshed the UI,deleted the diskcache file,run repair.

I have 1 chaarcter that can only make the invasion force which I have done so maybe there is a link in there and all my other characters have done Kuat fp.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk126/Jesonia/Screenshot_2014-08-30_07_56_55_145673_zpsc852fe8b.jpg

Thnks

Edited by Avorniel

Working as intended, one-time objectives are legacy-wide. As soon as you complete an objective on one character, it will also be completed on all of your other characters, though only the first character will receive the points for it.

Working as intended, one-time objectives are legacy-wide. As soon as you complete an objective on one character, it will also be completed on all of your other characters, though only the first character will receive the points for it.

yeah only just found this out from guild,must of missed it somewhere when i was reading up on it lol

:rolleyes: