I wish they would add some super rare drops to regular content

Malckiah

I mean it would be nice even if it was once a year to get a super rockin drop while banging out dailies or something.... like a walker mount!....Waaah, How awesome would that be?!! Anyway just thought it would be nice. I never get anything from the daily grind drops worth talkin about.

I remember when people caught wind of the Crate. I spent a lot of time farming Ilum. So yeah, for me atleast it added some incentive to leave the fleet. Not sure why there isnt atleast 20 different rare drops in the game, how hard could it be to add when they're pumping out 100 new items in every CC pack?

I mean it would be nice even if it was once a year to get a super rockin drop while banging out dailies or something.... like a walker mount!....Waaah, How awesome would that be?!! Anyway just thought it would be nice. I never get anything from the daily grind drops worth talkin about.

It wouldn't.

I prefer the game to offer drops that are gated behind group and challenging content that something akin to the Czerka Crate-O-Matic.

It wouldn't.

I prefer the game to offer drops that are gated behind group and challenging content that something akin to the Czerka Crate-O-Matic.

There is always a negative Nancy for everything isn't there. Ofcourse 99.7% of all rare drops should be " behind group and challenging content."....but I think there should be a small percentage chance to get one in regular content.....why not?

There is always a negative Nancy for everything isn't there. Ofcourse 99.7% of all rare drops should be " behind group and challenging content."....but I think there should be a small percentage chance to get one in regular content.....why not?

It's not a negative nancy to disagree with someone. Man some people are just so easily offended.

It wouldn't.

The only challenging aspect of this game is finding players with an IQ north of 60.

And here's a translation of your post: I want the drops to correlate with the niches of the game that I find to be the most important. Because, you know, spending hour after hour farming open-world doesnt take the same dedication as farming the same operations every week until everyone in the group has the magical mount. It's legit, we even made t-shirts.

There is always a negative Nancy for everything isn't there.

People are entitled to disagree with you or have another opinion altogether. If you have an issue with it, you might as well not post or create threads.

Unless of course, you ALSO(!) place a disclaimer where it says you care little for anyone who does NOT feel the same.

Ofcourse 99.7% of all rare drops should be " behind group and challenging content."....but I think there should be a small percentage chance to get one in regular content.....why not?

Most likely because this is an MMORPG and the cooler kind of drops should be gated behind content that focuses on those letters.

Otherwise, stuff such as this, this or this would be falling from the skies like candy, would it not?

In other words, instead of pulling for more content that brings people together for the sake of obtaining cool rewards, you just prefer that people are loners who waste a full year or so looking for a "SUPER RARE" drop.

Again, "SUPER RARE"... Would have to drop like once a year, per server.

It's not a negative nancy to disagree with someone. Man some people are just so easily offended.

Easier to spout random BS like he did than come up with a proper rebuttal.

The only challenging aspect of this game is finding players with an IQ north of 60.

Perhaps in your server.

And here's a translation of your post: I want the drops to correlate with the niches of the game that I find to be the most important. Because, you know, spending hour after hour farming open-world doesnt take the same dedication as farming the same operations every week until everyone in the group has the magical mount. It's legit, we even made t-shirts.

Again, MMORPG... If people are loners by nature, then perhaps this game is not for them I reckon.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

People are entitled to disagree with you or have another opinion altogether. If you have an issue with it, you might as well not post or create threads.

Unless of course, you ALSO(!) place a disclaimer where it says you care little for anyone who does NOT feel the same.

Most likely because this is an MMORPG and the cooler kind of drops should be gated behind content that focuses on those letters.

Otherwise, stuff such as this, this or this would be falling from the skies like candy, would it not?

In other words, instead of pulling for more content that brings people together for the sake of obtaining cool rewards, you just prefer that people are loners who waste a full year or so looking for a "SUPER RARE" drop.

Again, "SUPER RARE"... Would have to drop like once a year, per server.

LOL....trust me if it wasn't for the "loners" that play this game there would be a lot less money coming in I can assure you of that.