Dude, Where's our Guild Flagship?

CaptCody

Greetings from Prophecy of the Five or what ever our server is called now a days.

My Guild, Feisty Cadavers, We're not a Big guild but we some how raised the money for a guild flagship. Which we purchased the day the early access started for the Stronghold stuff. Then in a terrible turn of events it disappeared. We lost the guild flagship and all the money we raised. Our guild leader has had a ticket open since then, going on 9 days now.

Is there anyway you can help us. We're excited about decorating it but sadly we don't know where it is.

:ph_thank_you:,

Horice Bolide

Tough break. We know exactly where ours is but our stupid GM locked the keys in it! :D jk

First, to eliminate the obvious: You guys know where it's supposed to be? In the strongholds window, in the guild section (right below personal in the upper left), with the guild stronghold if you have one.

Second, I would post this in customer service. It's probably isolated data corruption rather than a bug, unless it turns out to be more widespread.

Tough break. We know exactly where ours is but our stupid GM locked the keys in it! :D jk

First, to eliminate the obvious: You guys know where it's supposed to be? In the strongholds window, in the guild section (right below personal in the upper left), with the guild stronghold if you have one.

Second, I would post this in customer service. It's probably isolated data corruption rather than a bug, unless it turns out to be more widespread.

Yeah we know, that first day even a few members visited it, but then we all left and it was gone. We're quite sure what happened.

• 2 weeks later...