[BUG] Character's and walls missing texture

Lenisirz

On all my toons they all have missing texture for there eyes(which are now a aqua blue color). My Chiss have had there hair change color to a aqua blue also n shows up in game as a pinkish/purple, like back in alpha n beta. My Zabrak have there heads changed color too, it now shows there head as a very deep purple. My Rattatakie have also had there color changed to a deep purple also. I have noticed that the NPC's have there eyes changed to a aqua blue also. When I enter FP or OP or out in the world some of the walls are aqua blue also but have wording showing up on them, it says "Missing Texture":eek: :(:ph_danger:

Sounds like a Customer Service issue, not a Bug Report. Correct forum is here: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11

My two cents: In the launcher, hit the repair button and wait until the scan is completed. If that doesn't fix it, go to your SWTOR installation directory and delete the BitRaider folder. If the issue persists, reinstall the game. And finally, check your hard drive for errors, maybe it is not reading the asset files correctly.

Thanks Jerba. I did submit it to customer service n they said to send a Bug report. I'll try what you suggested. Thanks.

{UPDATE} I tried what Jerba said n it seems to of fixed the problem.

Edited by Lenisirz