[BUG] Getting Kicked to Never Ending Splash Page

Nmyownworld

Becoming a regular occurrence. It happens at different frequencies, on different characters and locations.

Jedi Convenant

Just now: on my Vanguard in the Tatooine Stronghold. I had left my VG in a Cliffside room after logging off yesterday. When I accessed the VG today, I moved her into the Entry. While putting items from my Inventory in Legacy Storage, I got kicked to the never ending splash screen. It's not like the small red x -- large red X routine. It's sudden. One moment I'm moving things into Legacy storage. Suddenly, I'm dumped to a never ending splash screen. The game is still running, the blue cog in the lower right corner is moving, and I have still have Internet access. The splash screen never goes away. I have to manually shut down the game.

Once the game is closed, I have no problem logging back into the game. Weirdness -- when I log back into the game, and access my VG, my toon has been moved back into the Cliffside room even though she was last in the entry.

It doesn't matter if I do the flush dns, delete diskcachearena stuff or not -- I don't have a problem logging back in. My character is moved back to the location they were at when I accessed them before the kick to splash screen. However, whatever I've done with the character before being kicked to the splash screen remains done. For example, I checked mail with my VG before being kicked to the n-e splash screen. When I logged back on, although my VG's location wasn't where I left her, everything I had done wasn't undone. The mail I had opened did not become unopened, for example.

This happening more often, along with lags in Strongholds, on all of my characters.

I'm not a tech person. I don't know what information you need. I already did an ingame bug report.