[Bug] Phases

Elminster_cs

Actually phases are a sort of mandess, I will try to explain what I have see so far:

• Sometimes you can't convert to ops a group if someone is inside a stronghold or a guild ship, even if they go outside it countinue to say someone is in a phase. Workaround: we have to ungroup, group just two member and then start an ops group
  • Heroic quest in a phase are completly bugghed. Example: someone can enter in Balmorra [HEROIC 2+] Toxic Bombs, another player in [HEROIC 2+] The Republic’s Last Gasp, (even [HEROIC 4] Resistance Sympathizers or [HEROIC 4] Firestar) and both finish the quest. But after that if you go in a Phase where you have to click to gather something (picking a quest object) or speak, not all are cliccable for every player and someone go in spectatore mode, even if all are at the same step: example are: [HEROIC 2+] Project Hexapod or [HEROIC 4] Settling Debts. This happen IN ALL PLANETS and ALL PHASES. Workaround, just un-group and do it in single.

Cannot confirm these bug reports, it is working correctly for me.

1. I always was able to convert to an ops group once everyone left their stronghold and was standing on fleet. Maybe in your case they were still on their personal spaceship or inside the hangar?

2. I was doing Balmorra heroics this week and it was working correctly. As long as everyone is in range, everyone in the group will get credit for the quest.

Cannot confirm these bug reports, it is working correctly for me.

1. I always was able to convert to an ops group once everyone left their stronghold and was standing on fleet. Maybe in your case they were still on their personal spaceship or inside the hangar?

2. I was doing Balmorra heroics this week and it was working correctly. As long as everyone is in range, everyone in the group will get credit for the quest.

1. I think is a bug that you can't form an ops while someone is in a stronghold. Yes they was inside, but after telling them of going out, I was still not able to convert into ops, they was all on alderaan. So see that the "convert ops" sometimes think you are in an istance when you are not.

2. I was not talking about credit. Player A doing Heroic in phase X give to player B inside ANOTHER phase W the quest object (example kill some monster) and viceversa, so you can complete the quest for you friend. But afeter that if the group go to phase Z and have to take a dialogue not all the player are able to begin it, they go on spectator mode... of course all on the same step.

Edited by Elminster_cs