The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Armour Shell: Traveller's Shirt

Raistalion

Since the first cartel packs I have been waiting for a Orange version of the Traveller's Shirt which you can get from the early levels on Korriban and Nal Hutta, but it has never happened. While their are plenty of "similar" tops, all of them have the hood up such as the Saber Marshals or the Dark Initiates Robe I would preferably like this armour to be hoodless or failing that like the one worn by Lord Gravus which has the hood down. Right now their is no way to hide the hoods on the various hooded variations without using a head item none of which suit the look I want for my Sniper, having a hood is great if you are playing to the Jedi/Sith stereotype, but the Traveller's Shirt looks much more universal and usable by a wider variety of concepts.

While the following is not a image of the afore mentioned item, the Cantina on Imperial Taris is filled with examples of this style top in different colour palettes...

http://i.imgur.com/CyNxnzS.jpg

... and it looks like their is a theme to all the other pieces of armour these NPC's are all wearing so it should make a nice set.

- Raith

• 2 weeks later...