Personal Conquest Rewards Labelled Incorrectly

AvalonBunny

I've attained 35,000 points and received my reward ... I opened the gathering lockbox and received nodes for Diatium, Quick Growth Colony and Mutagenic Seeds ... I placed them in my stronghold and the Mutagenic Seeds are NOT as described .. but Microscopic Symbiote ...

I feel totally ripped off

Edited by AvalonBunny

WTG CS (insert sarcasm)

I put in a ticket in game and received this reply ::

"Currently we are not able to assist with:

- Name changes (must be purchased through the Cartel Market)

- Faction or Class change

- Server transfers (paid server transfer is available on your account management page on http://www.swtor.com/)

- Server transfers between regions, i.e. US to EU or EU to US

- Un-binding of items (from Cartel Packs, Missions or Vendors)

- Trades between players, where one account is a Free To Play account

- In-game mail sent to incorrect characters in error

- Adjustments to character appearance (must be purchased through the apperance designer at the Cartel Bazaar)

- Abandoned missions

- The Public Test Server (Please post in http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=308 for help)

- Merging of accounts or transfers of characters between accounts

If you requested a different service not listed above, but received this response, please consider it to be a service we do not provide at the moment."

Seeing as I was given a mislabelled item in game I fail to see how any of this canned response is relevant.

In the real world any item labelled falsely would be considered fraud. So come on EA get your act together please. I know it's only a gathering node, but it was NOT what it claimed to be. This also proves that Customer Service are not reading tickets, or simply don't care.

I also experienced this issue when I received the Mutagenic Seeds in my lockbox. That being said, I'm not sure whether or not it is bugged, because as you can see on http://tor-decorating.com/mutagenic-seeds/, they will give you Microscopic Symbiote upon looting, and there is no separate decoration called Microscopic Symbiote.

Now, this would be a problem if an item unlocked the wrong decoration, but this is not the case here. They just used two different names to describe the same thing, which is a little bit confusing, but not game-breaking.

About the CS ticket, you very likely selected the wrong category. If you report a bug, make sure to select the "Bug report" category. If you select any other category, it will go to a different team that is not trained to handle bug reports, and those people will blindly ignore such a ticket, instead of forwarding it to another team.

If you really did use the wrong category, I'd recommend sending it in again under the correct category.

Edited by Jerba