[BUG] Mounts not received as decorations.

Mozepy

This was brought up on the Strongholds forum but I didn't see a bug report for it.

For me I have the Rendili Watchman on my scoundrel but I did not receive it as a decoration. This mount is listed as a possible decoration but I have 0/0 when on my Scoundrel.

Players mentioned other mounts they did not get decorations for. Someone mentioned at least one mount that doesn't seem to be listed as a decoration. If you are missing a mount please mention it.

Be aware that you have to be on the character that owns the mount for it show up as available and to place it.

Edited by Mozepy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Now that the 3.0 problems have been addressed we can see that the 2.9 problems still exist.

1. For me I have the Rendili Watchman on two of my characters but I did not receive it as a decoration. This mount is listed as a possible decoration but I have 0/0 on both characters that should have it.

2. A character of mine has the Adno A-R6 but instead has the Adno Firewasp as a decoration.

Yes, I understand that only the character that owns the mount should have it. They are the ones I am checking for this.