Has anybody else noticed any missing collections unlocks?

Muljo_Stpho

I had purchased and unlocked the "celebration mishap" item when it was first added. I noticed after 2.9 that the game had decided that this item was no longer in my collections. It was re-added to collections when a character that still had a copy on hand used it, but the unlock to make it accessible to other characters is still missing. Has anybody else seen any problems with this item or any other items?

I bought the Exterminator's armour set when it came out (black hooded robe with armour, yay!), equipped it at a character, relogged another character to see that it did in fact show up in collections cause sometimes stuff doesn't unless you relog and was happy. I threw away the belt and bracers. Some weeks later I decided my companion should have matching gear... annnnnd it no longer displayed as unlocked for said character. Customer support didn't want to help either. So I had to buy the missing pieces off of GTN. I've learned from that to never ever throw away cartel items until I have them unlocked account-wide.

• 2 weeks later...