Looking for committed guild

spoonehh

Evening, coming back to swtor after a long time break and having to make a new account because of some display name crap idek lol.

anyway Currently rolling a op healer will be 55 ina few days and i'm looking for a guild who looks to clear content extending to raiding conquest and taking pride in making a lovely guild flagship, I don't care how far from all this your guild is as long as notable effort is put forward into achieving long term goals.

I don't like silent guilds either lol if you tell me your active blahde blah and there is no chat I will be sorely disappointed and most likely leave -shrug- i like socialness... I have experience with the earlier raids not so much the newer stuff and have also raided in WOW (joy -.-)

I'm an avid pvper love healin in warzones and raids but im a dps junkie at heart!

if you wanna hit me up in game message plsignoreme and just say ur from the forums, actually keyword say hello young squire! and we can throw down some pvp matchs over a beer or something social like that.... cause that's social....right?