Galactic Conquest should be PER server

Kissakias

It is per server. The reason there are server names after the Guilds on the leader board is denoting the original server where those Guilds were first established before the mergers.
I knew about this but I still felt to need to ask someone for confirmation. It's really confusing to a lot of people and I don't see the point of it. As if it somehow matters that a guild originally started on different server. Edited by MidichIorian

Yeah I think this suggestion topic should just be them removing the @ part. It's not really esthetically pleasing. Add in a little Icon or colour for Republic or Empire guilds instead to fill the blank space.

Not all the guild am I familiar with, it' a nice extra bit of competition.

Original server of the founder? Who knows?

I have no idea, my guild was utterly confused by this, both the founder and the current guild leader started on JC so that rules out that, maybe there was a guild originally with the same name as from that server but disbanded? I wish the devs would post something about this, even on a different forum since I don't think they look at this one.

Original server of the founder? Who knows?

I doubt it.

Our guild founder came from Lord Ieldis, all of the toons in the guild are either from Lord Ieldis or Begeren Colony, and the guild itself was created after the merge to BG. And yet our name in the leaderboard says "@ Starbreaker 12".

I found an old article listing server names before the merge, and "Starbreaker 12" isn't on that list. Perhaps the list is just incomplete, but I suspect the "@ name" means something else other than "origin server".

http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Servers_List

It's just very bugged.

In some cases it picks the guilds original server, in other cases it takes the guild masters original server, and sometimes it just bugs out completely and lists servers that were never even opened. On TOFN, we have several guilds showing as @Onderon Palace. It never existed, all of the guilds shown with this server are 100% on our server, so.

Just ignore it. The conquest is server only, everything else is a bug.