The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fira Electrostaff?

DarMandra

I find that I am extremely annoyed with this weapon. It is purchased from a vendor at the Manaan research station (a science facility) and yet it's a force power weapon? I was really excited when I first saw it on Dulfy and thought that it would look incredible in the hands of Scorpio. I suppose I shouldn't assume that an electrostaff would count as a techstaff but I was very keen on getting this for Scorpio. Needless to say, she cannot use it. Anyone else as f**kin torqued about this as me?

I find that I am extremely annoyed with this weapon. It is purchased from a vendor at the Manaan research station (a science facility) and yet it's a force power weapon? I was really excited when I first saw it on Dulfy and thought that it would look incredible in the hands of Scorpio. I suppose I shouldn't assume that an electrostaff would count as a techstaff but I was very keen on getting this for Scorpio. Needless to say, she cannot use it. Anyone else as f**kin torqued about this as me?

it's classified as an Electrostaff which is inherently a Force Weapon, All of the Reputation vendors dont have any weapons that only companions can wield (Techblades, and Techstaves). So, it's more of your fault, you CAN put it on Vector or put it on a Sith Sin or Jedi Shadow that you have.