Guild ship hook... 200 used, bridge is empty

Elminster_cs

Well we have a starship... and it is emtpy.

I have already filled 200 hooks with stuff, console, chairs, reward and so on... but is still empty.

The bridge is so big that is impossible to fill with just 200 hooks, impossible. And even if you unlock more rooms, you have to decorate them!!! So why so few hook for a STARSHIP that require loooooot of thing to place??

P.s.: you can see it, red eclipse Dread Masters.

Edited by Elminster_cs

The hooks are low, stronghold include. I do not know why they made them so big, with so many hooks, if they were going to limit them so badly. Both stronghold and starship will have to be sparsely decorated, if you want to put something in each room, sadly leaving a large amount of hooks unused. Maybe it has to do with the technical problems that force a 25 NPC limit on us.

The hooks are low, stronghold include. I do not know why they made them so big, with so many hooks, if they were going to limit them so badly. Both stronghold and starship will have to be sparsely decorated, if you want to put something in each room, sadly leaving a large amount of hooks unused. Maybe it has to do with the technical problems that force a 25 NPC limit on us.

you don't have to fill every single hook in every room in order for it to look good if that is your issue. the amount of hooks available is to give you the more freedom to arrange things within the total used hook limit the way you want.

the other side of what we have now is just 200 hooks available in an unchangeable default layout. leaving us with no avenue of imagination, because every layout in every stronghold/ship would look exactly the same.

you don't have to fill every single hook in every room in order for it to look good if that is your issue. the amount of hooks available is to give you the more freedom to arrange things within the total used hook limit the way you want.

the other side of what we have now is just 200 hooks available in an unchangeable default layout. leaving us with no avenue of imagination, because every layout in every stronghold/ship would look exactly the same.

Of course I'm not using hook placing object on every one I see. I'm decorating it by searching the best look like and a good realistic, taking screenshot around, searching info and so on. But the bridge is really really big (bigger than repubblic) and very hard to fill, even using larger object.

Of course I'm not using hook placing object on every one I see. I'm decorating it by searching the best look like and a good realistic, taking screenshot around, searching info and so on. But the bridge is really really big (bigger than repubblic) and very hard to fill, even using larger object.

And it's not just the bridge, also part with escape pods, officer's deck and the entrance areas of all the other decks. 200 is far too less, not ever a third of our bridge is used now and we can't build any more.

Very frustrating...

And it's not just the bridge, also part with escape pods, officer's deck and the entrance areas of all the other decks. 200 is far too less, not ever a third of our bridge is used now and we can't build any more.

Very frustrating...

Right, the problem is really far less with republic one that is very smaller than imperial.

There is to much space with too few hooks.