[Stage 2] Landing Party

regentv

It is a lot of bonus objectives affected. I've only done the Republic weekly since the change, but every "Kill X of Thesedudes" bonus required extra backtracking. An example, [stage 2]Hostage Rescue. While fixing speeders otw from A to B in the fields where hostages are, you you would easily complete the kill bonus 2/3 of the way to B.

Now you leave point A, get to B and have to backtrack to A and 3/4 back to B after respawns in order to get the kills. This is assuming there is NO ONE else on the mesa. If just one Sith is doing either the regular or staged mission in that same area, prepare to travel A to B multiple times to get all the kills in the bonus radius for that bonus.

This making Makeb "easier" added a pile of annoyance and time to my Weeklies there and has begun to put me off the one weekly I was sure to run on all 9 characters.

When I heard the mobs were being thinned I assumed it was Cartel Mining Mesa only, you know, the one mesa with complaints of mob crowding.

I can't wait to see how many times I'll have to stop and wait for respawns doing Non Routine Maintenance. That one barely had spawns enough for 2 people doing it at once beforehand..

Edited by docbenwayddo