One Bug solved how many more created in Patch 2.9 / 2.9a

TheAncientPast

Hello,

just to say it ... during 2.8 patches you guy corrected the Gen'dai codex entries ... and finally, after killing a Gen'dai on Belsavis, I got the codex for my imp chars ... and finally had all and every codex for Nar Shadaa.

Nar Shadaa at 100% completed. Finally.

Now after todays 2.9a patch, and after runing depths of manaan, I just made myself a cup of coffee and read the codex entries for the new fp. During this I checked other codizes ... and saw that again one codex entrie was missing for nar shadaa ... only 1 of 2 species where locked. Does Gen'dai not count for Nar Shadaa anymore, again?

So what did you do? Used for 2.9 or 2.9a some older codex database information instead of going on with what had been corrected up to 2.8.2?

Honestly, I like this game, otherwise I would not playing it. But I'm getting constantly pissed of seeing something like this. I mean I had Nar Shaddaa at 100% and now its gone again.

Correct this. Correct the other codex entries, just for once and all. I remember long before release of the game how the codex was appraised as something great, something worth to be searched for. And now look at this mess.

Also when will the bugs corrected for the companions Yuun and Rusk, with uses both aim as primary attribut but have some attacks listed as force attacks ... there fore doing almost no damage with them.

Also find some kind of correction for Vette ... after removing the slave collar in the dialogue I also expected it to be removed from the figure but still vette is running around, slave collar on her neck. Or give us a customization that exactly looks like vette looks but without slave collar, just as a fast workaround for this.

All those issues may be far down on your list of troubles, but they rank at the top position on my list of dislikes.

Please correct them, the bugs for the companions and the codex.

One suggestion (just an idea) for the codex problem: Just drop the codex. Remove it completely from the game and never bring in something codex related anymore. So none of us has to bother ourselves anymore with this.

... and the same goes for Quesh.

During 2.8 Quesh had been corrected, giving players the chance to collect all quesh related codex entries thus having quesh planetary codex at 100%. What was correted during one of the 2.8 patches? Bestiary for Quesh got the correct number of 4/4 because there are only 4 bestiary entries on quesh.

Before 2.8 it was (wrongly) 4/5 so quesh could not brought up to 100%.

And now again, with 2.9 or 2.9a it is (wrongly) 4/5 again. Either someone really ****ed this up, used some data from previous 2.8 to bring it into 2.9 or 2.9a (in this case just fire that person) or some other kind of error happend, but then please correct it.