The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The White and Silver Imperial Trooper armor

You could get a very close replica using the Makeb Assault armour.

As for the dyes, there is no White-Silver, but there are new White-Gray / Gray-White dyes that could get very close I'd imagine.

I would get you a screenshot but I don't have the armour on this account.

Edited by WaldoA

Yeah of the trooper-like armors in this game that are available that i know of are on Makeb, Cartel vendors and Collectors edition vendor. Makeb armor on Makeb,bko combustion that looks like a scout armor on cartel vendors shock trooper white/yellow/grey on cartel and imperial trooper black and red on collectors edition vendor.

Makeb Assault, that Cartel Rep one, and the collector's Edition one all share that model...

Makeb one is white and red (use gray secondary dye)

Cartel Rep one is the regular colors (like the ones on Kaas), but has yellow glowy bits (use white/gray)

Collector's edition is Cartel Rep one, minus the glowing. (use white/gray)

Edited by Xakthul

• 10 months later...
  • 4 years later...

https://ibb.co/4RtHZwL

Been a few years out of all the classes in the game Imperial Agent is the class with the least amount of Trooper armor compared to Republic Trooper also for example. Bounty Hunter has plenty of mandolorian armors, Sith and Jedi have plenty of armors that suit their style. Gunslinger has plenty of outfits that look good on them. Imperial Agent however is lacking I give all stuff each class can wear a 10/10 except imperial agent which gets a 7/10 most of their outfits dont suit the game at all unless its the trooper armor or officer outfits or intelligence outfits which there are not enough of in the game. Devs need to put in the cooler armors seen throughout the game already that have been in the game since launch or isnt even in the game. Example above.

tldr devs just put all the imperial trooper armors in the game seen since launch so more ppl will play imperial agent

either through armormech / cartel for example

Thank you!

Imperial Agent is the class with the least amount of Trooper armor

Except for RPing as an agent undercover as an Imp trooper, there shouldn't be *any* trooper armour for an agent. The Agent is a spy, an agent provocateur, a blackmailer, etc. Wearing heavy tin-can armour has nothing to do with any of those activities.

Except for RPing as an agent undercover as an Imp trooper, there shouldn't be *any* trooper armour for an agent. The Agent is a spy, an agent provocateur, a blackmailer, etc. Wearing heavy tin-can armour has nothing to do with any of those activities.

please dont derail a simple thread. Out of all the imperial classes in the game imperial agent is the closest one that is suitable to wearing the imperial trooper armors seen throughout the game as the screenshot signifies above. the imperial agent can use a blaster rifle or sniper rifle. imperial troopers in the game use blaster rifles and sniper rifles, so there you go.

• 2 weeks later...

I concur. I don't necessarily wear it on my agent or Sith, but if playing as an Imperial "loyalist", I "draft" my companions into Imperial service.

So far the only armor I've found that actually has the Sith Empire insignia is the Makeb, and the Huttball (imperial) jersey.

I'd like more that actually have visible imperial insignia.

I've managed to create a sort of Grand Moff Thrawn look on one of my Chiss agents as well. I'd like to be able to get this type of uniform that won't change depending on companions alignment ( I find that some of the in-game drops armor "swaps" to an ugly smuggler outfit during cutscenes, which is highly annoying when you try to create a "look" for a companion and seeing them dressed like that breaks the immersion.)