Celebration Mishap Unlock Missing

sabbey

Not sure if this is a new bug or if it's just mine, but I noticed yesterday with the new patch that my unlock of it in the collections was reset... It unlocked again after using the item but I lost my account-wide unlock so I can't reclaim it to any more than the ones who already did so without buying the unlock again.

I can confirm this somewhat. The first time I used the Celebration Mishap on Tuesday, I got the "... has been added to your collections" message in chat, so the game forgot I had used it before.

I had not unlocked it account-wide, but if this is true and that is gone as well, they need to fix it, since players spent CC on it.

Edited by Jerba

I'll make an in-game ticket, though I haven't seen anyone one else make notice of this bug... Thanks for the reply.

EDIT: Oddly enough the ticket got a reply that had nothing to do with the issue at hand... The collections unlock was fixed reusing the item, not any sort of delay for it to unlock that CS replied about, the issue is losing the purchased account unlock. Oh well, guess I'll make a new ticket as the other was closed. :)

EDIT: Got the unlock cost refunded, thanks!

Edited by sabbey
updated...

• 2 weeks later...
How did you get the unlock cost refunded?

Ive had an in game ticket since 2.9 came out, but only a template response so far.

I wonder this too. Bioware closed my ticket and told me to live with losing cartel coins. Wont buy any more cartel coins at this rate when bioware feels it's ok to steal from their customers.

Seems like an odd difference in replies, my first ticket was closed as well though...

I guess they thought it was related to the item not unlocking in the collections upon using it, though I sent a second ticket mentioning it was in fact the account unlock and they gave an apology about another person having most likely misread the first ticket and then refunded the item's cost. They did say to just bug report it if it happens again however. So, I probably won't get another refund if the bug sticks around, and happens again.

Anyway, it might just depend on which CS replies, though no idea otherwise.