Diagnostic Console (Medical) isn't usable

dr_mike

Greets:

Just a fyi that the Stronghold item [Diagnostic Console (Medical)] appears to have issues. You can purchase it fine. It shows up in your inventory but you are unable to right click on it to use it. No notice or response either when you do so. It doesn't have a preview image either.

I did not see another thread on this and when I brought it up in general chat, a few others noted that they had noticed the same.

Thank you for your time,

-drmike

Also, if you Ctrl left click to preview, it shows an Ancient Library Archive

if you notice the list that pops up along side, that's the first item listed. Since the game can;t find the item, it;s probably going to that one. The library selection is highlighted. There's a couple like that.

Greets:

Just a fyi that the Stronghold item [Diagnostic Console (Medical)] appears to have issues. You can purchase it fine. It shows up in your inventory but you are unable to right click on it to use it. No notice or response either when you do so. It doesn't have a preview image either.

I did not see another thread on this and when I brought it up in general chat, a few others noted that they had noticed the same.

Thank you for your time,

-drmike

Yeah I crafted 5 of them, only to realize that I couldn't consume them :rak_03:

I placed the console, picked it up and it disappeared from my inventory...

You probably placed it with a different characzter in the first place ? A different one than the onewith which you picked it up again ?

Only the char in possession of the actual unlocked item can place it, like with the companions ...