I cheated, free Nar Shaddaa landing bay

hunterraaze

I loaded up my free Nar Shaddaa apartment from being a sub, and my curiosity got the best of me. I was able to use force speed and successfully jump down to the landing bay without paying for it. In the interface mode, I was able to place a decoration down as well (though I don't have any ships unlocked so I didn't).

Here are some pics

Preparing

Jumping

Free landing bay

Unless of course, I'm an idiot and being a subscriber on those certain days give you this for free. In that case, just ignore me. But, I did not see any other way to access this place.

edit: notice on the second picture where my UI is visible (can't use abilities when UI is hidden) the mini map is greened out. In the case you get this for free, that might be something you should consider fixing.

And some more info, I have not purchased anything. All I have done is placed the mail box, legacy storage, and a few decorations in the very first room. I have not purchased any extra rooms, and while looking around, I found no way to access the landing bay.

Edited by hunterraaze

Yup, found out that you could jump down there on the test server.

It's too bad there isn't a staircase or ramp that goes to the Docking platform.

I think it would make an awesome dueling arena since you could push someone off the edge.

Drop a couple large items for LOS barriers and you could have some nice battles there.

If you take your speeder and jump off the sides just right you can also land on the lower balconies and access the lower section without unlocking the doors.

You can't place anything there but you can check out the view :)