Missing Items Donated to Guild Bank

Eggseggseggs

Today I donated four Diagnostic Consoles (Medical) to our Guild Bank and when I went to place them in our Guild Ship, they were missing. I then re-logged and still noticed them missing. I donated another four to see if it was just a bug and all eight are now missing. I checked the Guild Decorations and they are the only items that are missing.

If anyone reading this knows of any other items that are bugged when donating to the guild bank, please post them below. Hopefully the Devs see this and fix it ASAP.

Same here, though fortunately I only donated one to the Guild Stronghold. I've also noticed that this particular item lacks a preview, so I suspect it was accidentally or purposefully removed, albeit not fully, which means it can be crafted but it does not actually exist as model that can be placed.

It seems this is a bug for several items. There's a kolto tank that drops from a fp that seems to 'not exist' as well.

The tip is to preview it. If you read the name of another item on the preview, there's something wrong. It isn't listed in the decorations, you can't place it, but it's there anyways.