Fine BW, you want ongoing discussion?

Blood_Burger

And being more specific, we need fixes on the following:

1. More than 1 real gap closer. Currently there are 2, but 1 barely counts... Force Leap and Crippling Throw if you spec into Displacement.

2. Another way to break CC. Resolute is nice, but every 2 minutes? Not gonna cut it, and speccing into Fleetfooted isn't enough.

3. Some sort of knockback. Dumb Sentinels will tell you that you don't need to push people away but smart ones will beg to differ.

Fix this stuff and we may be good.

Edited by Blood_Burger

I've lost count of the times I've been catapulted into acid and feeling inadequate because I can't do the same. Or when an enemy group attacks the ball guy and I can't help him by pushing them away.

I must admit it has made me a better player though. I usually burn the enemy and then hold them in place which takes a good 1/2 off and usually a teammate helps finish them off.

But there's something wrong when the same class 15 levels lower ***** me on equal footing :S

They made it quite clear they don't want Sentinels to be always on target when they removed Force Pull. That's how they balanced us, so I doubt well get another CC break or gap closer.

However, Force Stasis should be an instant melee stun, not some stupid ranged channel one, doesn't make any sense for a melee.

Edited by RamzaBehoulve

First of all, if you keep getting punted into terrible places then you should, realistically, be putting yourself in areas where that can't happen, which is what I've come to learn eventually.

Also, I don't really think sentinels need anymore abilities, just some fixes and slight changes to the current ones. I don't have a problem staying on target but there desperately needs to be a better version of a stun. If you gave Sentinel's a GOOD stun, that would fix the entire class right there.

They made it quite clear they don't want Sentinels to be always on target when they removed Force Pull. That's how they balanced us, so I doubt well get another CC break or gap closer.

However, Force Stasis should be an instant melee stun, not some stupid ranged channel one, doesn't make any sense for a melee.

Let us be honest.

One guy made it quite clear that they didn't want Sentinels to be on target. If we can generate enough of a hubbub we might be able to get that person over ruled and get the help the class needs to be equal to say an Operative in melee.