The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[Suggestion] Bring old cartel reputation items back

Serenety

Dear Bioware-Staff, dear Reader,

I hereby suggest to bring the option back to get reputation with the oldest cartel fractions. I made the mistake shortly after they weren't avaiable anymore to get ten Cartel certificates to get my diplomatic chair, and when I finally had them I realized I was missing a tiny bit of reputation to get it. I would love to get the option, even for one day, and I'm pretty sure others would take it as well. I'm now sitting on 15+ certifikates, and I have no use for them.

Maybe there is even something like this planned, or the option to get the packages once again? This really hurt my fun, as I literally saved those certifikates. I did contact the customer support a while back and they had no information on this issue. Did this change?

Any answer would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards

Seran

Buy a pack or two off the GTN, you'll get your rep that way. That is what I had to do, since I didn't even start the rep until after some of the first packs were retired.

And of course, all last week, Shipment 1 and Shipment 2 were on the CM all week, so plenty of time to get them. :)

Buy a pack or two off the GTN, you'll get your rep that way. That is what I had to do, since I didn't even start the rep until after some of the first packs were retired.

And of course, all last week, Shipment 1 and Shipment 2 were on the CM all week, so plenty of time to get them. :)

Seriously? They were there last week and i missed it? Of course I'd like to buy some packs of the GTN, if someone were to offer them...