[BUG] Cannot buy Coruscant stronghold with CC

Jerba

When I try to purchase the Coruscant stronghold, the Cartel Coins purchase button is greyed out, and the tooltip says "You already have purchased this stronghold." However, I am able to purchase it with credits, that button is not greyed out.

The Dromund Kaas stronghold is not affected, you can purchase it fine with CC. Only the Coruscant stronghold appears to be bugged.

Edit: Nevermind, was working after logging to a different toon. Please disregard my bug report. :o

Edited by Jerba

The Dromund Kaas stronghold is not affected, you can purchase it fine with CC. Only the Coruscant stronghold appears to be bugged.

Edit: Nevermind, was working after logging to a different toon. Please disregard my bug report. :o

Oh awesome! Glad to hear it worked out. If anyone else runs into this issue, please let me know (even if a relog fixes it).

-tw

Oh awesome! Glad to hear it worked out. If anyone else runs into this issue, please let me know (even if a relog fixes it).

-tw

Same happened to me.

I purchased Tatooine with CC and then I had to re-log to be able to buy Dromund Kaas with CC.