Focus parses

Aldozer

I'm trying to learn focus spec and I am currently in the process of finding out what are the best rotations and when to use which abilities. I've read dulfy's guide but obviuosly there are flaws. I've heard that in full dread forged gear your focus parse should be around 3.4k dps. This is why I am asking for any 5 minutte operation dummy parse with focus spec there is out there. It would be much appreciated.

I'm in a variance of 168-180 gear, mostly 172s and I haven't played my sentinel for months and also running a PVP centric focus spec (I've specced into the rebuke retaliation skill, whatever it's called, instead of the focus refunding slash), I'm back into it and parsed a tick over 2500 on the training dummy with a touch of lag at times (in an Aussie) and mi******** leg slash twice (ugh!).

I dunno if thats low, average or good or not but when I played previously I cleared every operation with pugs and never had an issue with my DPS.

Now of course due to me being away for several months I'm likely a touch rusty and don't remember the class as well as I did previously but that's what I came up with.