The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Still waiting for a helmet with a proper visor...

nerdofprey

I've been on the lookout for the longest time now for a sleek, heavy helmet reminiscent of Robocop or Judge Dredd, or in other words a sci-fi version of police riot gear. One that lets most of my character's face show but hides his eyes behind smooth, tinted bulletproof glass.

Helmets with goggles are everywhere, and I've been making do, but goggles just aren't the same thing. Technically a few helmets with visors are out there, but they've been a bit silly-looking, and there's nothing with that imposing riot gear look I've been hoping for. Again, think Robocop or Judge Dredd. It's a pretty specific look, but easy enough to do in a creative and original way that fits seamlessly into the Star Wars universe. I'm sure it could be integrated into a new armor set for one of the cartel packs.

I could see this being a big hit particularly with bounty hunters, troopers, and imperial agents.

Have you looked at the Agent War Hero gear? It seems close to what you're looking for and I saw alot of people wearing the helm when it was available at vendors at not just craft-able. I personally don't like hiding my toons eyes but is this what you're looking for?

http://www.gamer.ru/system/attached_images/images/000/510/743/original/imperial_agent_wt1.jpg