The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Just a thought for a legacy update

Since we can't have our alts in storylines with our mains how about we have companion legacy customization. Ok here is the idea in the slot for companions you can reclaim from (market collections or legacy family tree) the item to "reskin" your companion only to look like your alt. however lets say you enter a story mode area the companion switches back to your original companion. If that seems to hard to do then add in a "blank companion" in you crew skills window and like above you can reclaim your alts look from legacy and put it in the blank companions slot. Now I understand I don't not have the whole idea set in stone and ready to go. Some things would would make this hard to do. So I'm asking people of the forums like discuss this and try to find all the faults and correct them. Thank you

I was ready to shoot this down hard for the ridiculous way you linked to this thread in General Discussion.. Buuuut I don't dislike the idea, Legacy family tree is cool but walking around a particular stronghold with a couple of characters would be awesome.

Seems easy at first to just copy the look from another character but in combat situations I think it's not the easiest thing to do. It's a fundamental system you can't change that easily.

If I can put a copy of one of my characters in Stronghold X standing at poisiton x,y in pose Z though I would be soooo happy.