The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Level 1 DROID gear set and OFFHAND items (shield, focus, generator, shotgun, knife)

Heezdedjim

Please add some items in these categories to future cartel market packs or as directly buyable items in the store.

A full selection of moddable offhands would complement the nice catalog of moddable weapons we now have. Saber and pistol users can use the CM weapons in the offhand, but it would be nice if other classes also could grab a cheap low level CM item for their offhands and use those neat +41 color crystals right away at level 10.

A full set of empty level 1 droid gear would be very welcome for those who like to summon HK-51 on the starter planet and use him for leveling. There is currently no full set of moddable droid gear for low levels, and the craftable moddable green items are level staggered so you can't get a full set until around 30.

All of these items would be very cheap to develop since none of the offhands or droid gear have any cosmetic presence on characters; all they need is just plain empty orange shells made up with no visual work at all. Whether they were sold in packs or in the store, they would be very popular.

Edited by Heezdedjim

They already have offhand weapons that are available from the Gree rep vendor.

Wish they would just make droid armor essentially the same as ordinary armor. Makes it difficult to gear them.

Edit: eh never mind, I see you just want the option as purchasable from the CM, not that none were available from in game.

Edited by Nickious

Im torn on this, well, the droid parts, because it was said by a developer that they want to fix HK, and the way you get the armour for it, and nothing has been done about it. The idea of having to pay for it would piss me off big time.

I'll list what has been suggested many times before:

When you get HK, you also receive a full set of level 10 gear, ala Treek.

Remove the level requirement from HK's current shells.

Receive a full set of orange empty shells with no level requirement.

Id be happy with any of these suggestions, and feel if you're going to cough up to CC's to get him, it should be sorted.

• 4 months later...
Cybertech/Artifice

While cybertech crafts droid parts, it however doesn't craft level 9 moddables, which is what the poster is asking for.

I would be quite happy with moddable offhands on the CM which can be put into your collection and unlocked, i mean paying 950k for a level 9 shield is insulting to say the least.

They HAVE to add in some offhand moddables, like focus, generator, knives, shotguns and so on, the lack of them is just making the use of Treek even more required, since she comes with a full set of moddable gear.