The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Speed Level Venture

RedstoneJedi

Hey folks,

I've heard about SWTOR players being able to grind from Level 1 to Level 55 in a matter of 10-12 hours, and thought that was something I should investigate doing. Problem is, they use a lot of resources that I don't really have access to. (namely, a Double XP weekend and a crap ton of XP boosters). So I dreamed up this little venture with the help of another fine gentleman that we have dubbed the Speed Level Venture.

WHAT IS SPEED LEVEL VENTURE?

Speed Level Venture will be a series of YouTube Videos in which we (myself and the folks that agree to help me) attempt to grind our way from level 1 to level 55 in as short a time as possible, WITHOUT buying items from the Cartel Market, utilizing a Double XP Weekend, or enlisting the aid of a max level character.

WHO IS SPEED LEVEL VENTURE?

Good Question. We currently don't have a full crew put together, and I need a total of 6 helpers (3 for Republic side, 3 for Imperial.) This section will be updated as crew members are added, complete with classes and roles.

CAN I JOIN SPEED LEVEL VENTURE?

Yes! The SLV crew would love to have you! Simply respond to this thread and inform us of your intent to join, and your class specifics. What Advanced class do you plan to spec into? Will you be a DPS or Tank? Do you plan to go Light Side or Dark Side? Crew members will be chosen on a first come, first serve basis, up until we have 4 or more applications for either faction, at which point the party will be selected based on how well the characters mesh, while providing the best variety. WE DO ASK THAT YOU POST ONLY ONE SUBMISSION! Repeat classes may very well happen (IE, the Imp party has two bounty hunters), so dont feel like picking a popular class will decrease your chances!

We hope you'll join us for this epic quest! We will keep you all up to date about this project as news becomes relevant.