The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Black Market Cartel.

Hello, I was wondering in anytime soon will the Crime-Lord pack or the Black market Cartel will be available ? I been wanting Raven's gear and Mask of Nihilus for a long time now, it is difficult to obtain the amount to purchase them with credits. Thank you...:o Edited by SayaAabidah

They don't announce it ahead of time. So no one will have the answers for that, except for the devs. :p

Your best bet is to keep an eye on the CM, but I don't think they'll be back anytime soon since they just did that whole "Grand Acquisitions pack" promotion, which had some of those items in it.

Hello, I was wondering in anytime soon will the Crime-Lord pack or the Black market Cartel will be available ? I been wanting Raven's gear and Mask of Nihilus for a long time now, it is difficult to obtain the amount to purchase them with credits. Thank you...:o

Apparenyly Bioware heard your plea!

The packs are back, more or less. You can't buy them separately, as they are only available in a hypercrate with others from the first couple of shipments.

Although you'll probably be able to buy some Crime Lord packs on the GTN now. :D

Apparenyly Bioware heard your plea!

The packs are back, more or less. You can't buy them separately, as they are only available in a hypercrate with others from the first couple of shipments.

Although you'll probably be able to buy some Crime Lord packs on the GTN now. :D

In 2 days anyway, when they unlock from bind. :)

But personally I'd give it 4 days, let everyone buy the hypercrates over the next few days, unlock them, open a few, discover that RNG sucks, then the prices will dive.

Shipment 1 was, more or less, crappy with a few rare exceptions. IMHO anyway... Shipment 2 was the gem, but those are ruined now due to all the crystal packs, pet packs, weapon packs, and armor packs that were sold this summer.